- Reference Tool Molex #1031E
- The conductor and insulation crimps conform to O.E.M. specifications and are produced in one tool closure.
- The conductor and insulation crimps are "B" type which are produced in two cavities:
- Exclusive easy load locator and wire stop position the pin and socket connectors for quick one step crimping.
- The 3100 Series, the standard of the industry, the product by which all other crimp tools are judged is available for most connector applications. This tool has been the choice of professionals for over three decades. Longevity of operation coupled with fully machined crimp cavities, provide the level of performance required for the most stringent commercial applications. The years of association with the major connector manufacturers is apparent by the exacting crimps produced by these tools.
- Designed and assembled in USA of US and imported parts
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.